How to diversify and succeed: 5 things every home builder needs to know
Join me October 12, 2017 at 9am at the 21st Century Building Expo & Conference in Charlotte, NC.
How expanding your building business into the home repair and systems replacement market can reciprocate and help you sell more homes.
In 2008 when the economy collapsed, bank lending contracted and some lending institutions closed their doors. I decided to diversify my business into the home repair services and HVAC sector to guarantee prosperity.
Topics to be discussed:
1) Why should you diversify your business?
2) How to grow and prosper in a slow economy. How diversification accomplishes this.
3) Why most business owners make the mistake of diversifying when they haven’t mastered their current specialization.
4) How do you know diversification is right for you?
5) How a highly effective sales department will feed your company’s growth.
6) How adding service and repair divisions can dramatically cut your warranty and call back ratios.
If you can’t be there tweet me your questions!